Smart lock technology with maximum security afforded using a grade 1 heavy duty mortise lockset. Built in RFID keycard technology simplifies the management of the system and provides ease of use.
Rotating lever inside retracts both bolts. Key override may be used to gain access if necessary. The locking system is operated by 4 AA alkaline batteries and is not affected by power outages.
* Our Smart Locks Connect to any mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or WiFi (RF)
Two locks in one, our latch and deadbolt devices have the ability to lock with a single motion.
Remote Access Control
Program user schedules with remote access controls, securely assigning who is granted entry, at what time, and to which door.
Connect security with convenience by offering real-time control over your entire access system with our easy-to-use mobile platform.
Just one of our robust device gateway devices can control up to 26 locks that are within Wi-Fi range.
Our smart locks, access software and Zerver access systems were designed to simplify your life.
Create a profile and verify your identity with your smart device.
Link Smart Lock
Link smart lock and select between 3 different levels of security.
Control, manage and monitor access.
Streamline the way you provide secure and touchless entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about our smart locks?
• 12-key touch illuminated keypad
• Code length: 6-1 0 digits
• 99 pin codes capacity
• 300 MIFARE RFID cards capacity
• 605 / US3 I Bright Brass
• 619 / US15 /Satin Nickel
• 622 / US19 /Flat Black
• 625 / US26 / Bright Chrome
• 626 / US26D I Satin Chrome
• Custom finishes available upon request
Programmable at the lock
• Battery operated, no hard wiring required
• Low battery warning
• 12-key illuminated touch keypad
• 99 pin codes and 300 MIFARE RFID cards/stickers capacity
• Multi-functional APP via BLE or WiFi available
• Non-volatile memory
• Weather resistant
• UL R21040 10C 3 Hour Rated
• Lever return less than 1/2”
(dependent upon lever selection)
• Backset 2-3/4”
• Door thickness: 1-3/4”, other upon request
• Stainless steel deadbolt with 1” throw,
anti-saw hardened pins
• Stainless steel latch bolt, 3/4” projection, split
ASA strike, stainless steel or plated •
• Handing is field reversible
• Schlage® C keyway, brass 6 pin cylinder standard
• SFIC, with or without core available, 6 or 7 pin core
• Schlage® LFIC less core, Corbin® LFIC less core available
• High security cylinder available, “L” keyway, 6 pin
• High security SFIC core available, “L” keyway, 7 pin
• KO, KA, MK, GGMK and construction keying available
Americans with Disabilities Act •
• EU RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
• UL R21040 1 OC 3 Hour Rated
• 1-year limited for electronic
• 5-year limited for finish
• 10-year limited for mechanical