An ideal lock for security as well as ease of access. The compact design is architecturally pleasing and easy to retrofit in an existing door preparation. Offers a low profile design with the highest level of security. It provides a programmable locking mechanism and unique design for entry doors.
Programmable with 99 pin codes and 300 Ml FARE RFID cards/stickers capacity and mechanical key override.
* Our Smart Locks Connect to any mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or WiFi (RF)
Two locks in one, our latch and deadbolt devices have the ability to lock with a single motion.
Remote Access Control
Program user schedules with remote access controls, securely assigning who is granted entry, at what time, and to which door.
Connect security with convenience by offering real-time control over your entire access system with our easy-to-use mobile platform.
Just one of our robust device gateway devices can control up to 26 locks that are within Wi-Fi range.
Our smart locks, access software and Zerver access systems were designed to simplify your life.
• 12-key touch illuminated keypad
• Code length: 6-1 0 digits
• 99 pin codes capacity
• 300 MIFARE RFID cards capacity
• 605 / US3 I Bright Brass
• 619 / US15 /Satin Nickel
• 622 / US19 /Flat Black
• 625 / US26 / Bright Chrome
• 626 / US26D I Satin Chrome
• Custom finishes available upon request
Programmable at the lock
• Battery operated, no hard wiring required
• Low battery warning
• 12-key illuminated touch keypad
• 99 pin codes and 300 MIFARE RFID cards/stickers capacity
• Multi-functional APP via BLE or WiFi available
• Non-volatile memory
• Weather resistant
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4”
• Backset: 2-3/4” standard, optional: 5”, 2-3/8”
• Rigid or Clutched trim
• Latch Bolt: stainless steel, deadlocking, 1/2” throw
• Faceplate: 1-1/8” x 2-1 /4”
• Strike: ASA strike standard, 1-1 /4” x 4-7/8”
• Escutcheon: Steel or zinc alloy
• Lever: Zinc or stainless steel
• 6 pin Schlage® C keyway, standard
• Small format IC (SFIC) with or without core
• Best IC core, 6 or 7 pin core, Best* “A” keyway
• Schlage® large format IC less core
• Corbin® 6 pin large format IC less core
• High security 6 pin cylinder with “L” keyway
• High security 7 pin SFIC core with “L” keyway
Americans with Disabilities Act •
• EU RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
• UL R21040 1 OC 3 Hour Rated
• 1-year limited for electronic
• 5-year limited for finish
• 10-year limited for mechanical