With a state of the art design, our motor driven bolt is the perfect solution for your doors requiring a deadbolt. It’s is a strong and durable product that is easy to install yet adds the security you need
* Our Smart Locks Connect to any mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or WiFi (RF)
Two locks in one, our latch and deadbolt devices have the ability to lock with a single motion.
Program user schedules with remote access controls, securely assigning who is granted entry, at what time, and to which door.
Connect security with convenience by offering real-time control over your entire access system with our easy-to-use mobile platform.
Just one of our robust device gateway devices can control up to 26 locks that are within Wi-Fi range.
See how Zerv Access Control Works
Our smart locks, access software and Zerver access systems were designed to simplify your life.
Create a profile and verify your identity with your smart device.
Link Smart Lock
Link smart lock and select between 3 different levels of security.
Control, manage and monitor access.
Streamline the way you provide secure and touchless entry.
• Programmable at the lock or through an APP
• For single residential homes or multi-housing facilities
• Illuminated touch keypad, RFID card, and mechanical
• Robust and unique motor design provides
stronger, faster and more reliable gear drive
• Patent pending hybrid gearing design provides
• UL R21040 10C 3 Hour Rated
• 605 / US3 I Bright Brass
• 619 / US15 /Satin Nickel
• 622 / US19 /Flat Black
• 625 / US26 / Bright Chrome
• 626 / US26D I Satin Chrome
• Custom finishes available upon request
• Works with gateway via WiFi or BLE
• Powered with 4 AA alkaline batteries, 1 year battery
life under normal conditions
• 12-key touch keypad
• Code length: 6 to 10 digits
• 99 pin codes and 300 MIFARE RFID cards capacity
• Heavy duty motorized deadbolt lock
• Standard 161 door prep
• For door thickness 1-3/4”
• 5 pin brass cylinder, or optional high security cylinder,
2 nickel silver keys
• 1” x 2-1/4” faceplate, plated finish
• 1-1 /8” x 2-3/4” strike
• 1” throw deadbolt, anti-saw pins, drive-in deadbolt available
• 2-3/8” and 2-3/4” backset adjustable Du
• 6 pin Schlage® C keyway, standard
• Small format IC (SFIC) with or without core
• Best IC core, 6 or 7 pin core, Best* “A” keyway
• Schlage® large format IC less core
• Corbin® 6 pin large format IC less core
• High security 6 pin cylinder with “L” keyway
• High security 7 pin SFIC core with “L” keyway
Americans with Disabilities Act •
• EU RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
• UL R21040 1 OC 3 Hour Rated
• 1-year limited for electronic
• 5-year limited for finish
• 10-year limited for mechanical